BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Chicken noodle soup, yummy!!!

So for those of you who haven't been reading my myspace or facebook moods, and haven't heard that I am not feeling very well, Well I am not feeling very well, I am just coughing ( alot ) and all the coughing is making my chest hurt and my throat sore, so i have been craving some homemade chicken noodle soup. So tonight I finally decided to try and make some. I gathered my ingredients and started cooking, well then in the middle of cooking my stupid pot started burning the bottom of my beautiful creation. So i had to think quickly, I transfered all of the soup into my crock pot pot and had to pop it into the microwave. Well, it would have been soupy, but then last minute i decided to add another box of rotini noodles, which soaked up all the soupy part and turned it into some kind of casserole or something, well it wasn't soup but it still tasted great and looked yummy! Here's a pic.............


Also:: You know, I don't celebrate halloween, but there is one thing that i love about it, if you could say that, but the one thing that I really enjoy rather, is the after sales of the candies!!! Yummy, ya know when all the candy is on sale for like 50-75 % off! Well tonight while I was at wal-mart gathering my c.n.s (chicken noodle soup) ingredients and getting some cough medicine I saw the grandest thing of all. Chocolate, the biggest thing of chocolate that i have ever seen, at least lately anyway, i just had to buy it because it was the most exciting thing i had seen in awhile, we are attempting to eat it, but i assure ya'll that it will be a slow process, so if anyone has a chocolate craving please let me know and i will get some to you right away!!! Here is a pic....



2 comments:

Christie Philyaw, Pastry Chef said...

I'm sorry that you are not feeling good. I hope that you feel better real soon! Your chicken noodle soup does look yummy. And you are right, that is a very big chocolate bar thingy. I don't think that I have ever seen that around Halloween time. Usually you see those sort of big type chocolates around Christmas or Valentine's Day. Anyway, I hope you feel better real soon:)

4get2remember said...

Hey lady,

Get well soon!! That soup casserole looked yummy!!!

xoxo