BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Creative or just stupid.

So the other day I was reading in a magazine about some cheap and festive ways to decorate for Christmas. One of the ways that they suggested was putting ornaments in a glass hurricane vase. Well i thought that it would be even neater to put some lights and ornaments in a vase. So I set out to get what i needed. My goal was to get everything at the dollar tree (aww the dollar tree, how wonderful you are, sometimes!). Si i get there and yes they do have glass vases, but they are not as big as i want. yes they have ornaments but they are too big to fit into the vase i chose and yes they have lights but there are only 10, 10 lights!!! So I kept looking all over that store and finally found some smaller ornaments and 2 cute vases. I then went to wal-mart (it is a wretched vile place that unfortunately has everything that you could ever want or need) to get the lights. Then I came home, put it all together and this is the result...
I made two of them and they are sitting on either side of our tv in the living room, they are kinda cool i think!

2 comments:

4get2remember said...

Cute!!

Mimi said...

Steph, I think that's really pretty! It looks like much more than 10.