BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Katie, you have a war!!!

Well after seeing those pictures of your cantaloupe, or whatever that was, really was the weirdest thing i had seen in awhile. It also inspired me to look for other odd food anomalies! Well tonight while I was straitening up, I am doing a little extra cleaning:
1. because i am nervous about maybe buying a house and all the other things that that would entail...
2. because SHE is coming over for thanksgiving (to our house)...I know, it was my idea. This way it's on our turf and our terms! wanna know any more, e-mail me or text me!!
So anyway, and while i was doing the cleaning i was cleaning out the fridge, and found this in the back.... and no, it is not decorated this way...
This was a chocolate cake, that I won at the Hallelujah party, back in October!!! Hopefully no one on here made this!! This was pushed to the side and never looked at again. It's almost pretty. But oh the smell that came from this was oh so horrible. Enjoy!!!!

2 comments:

4get2remember said...

Wowzers!!
;-)

Mimi said...

Let's eat!It's kinda like the 10 second floor rule...if it won't cure the flu yet, it's still gooood!