BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 27, 2008

What about some rice krispy's??

So what do rice krispy's and a Grays Anatomy book have in common??......................

hmmmmmmm...........................................................................................................

Yes, you guessed it, absolutely nothing, except for the fact that I am really siked out of my mind for having them both!! Today I was really needing something sweet, so I dove into my cabinets and found..
~half a bag of marshmallows
~rice kripy's
~butter (actually that was in the fridge )
and thought hmmm, I should make rice kripy's, however the thought was kinda scary since I have never made them before and I only had enough ingredients for one batch. So if I messed it up, well there goes my shot at sweetness. I must say they were actually very easy and turned out absolutely great. Here's a photo..















And recently Jamey and I have become, well.. a little addicted to EBay! I know, I know, stoopid! But we have been finding some really incredible buys lately. Well my wonderful husband remembered one night while he was perusing that I have always wanted a leather bound Gray's Anatomy book. How thoughtful, I was so surprised I just about fainted! He found one for $4.50 and including shipping it totalled $9.00! I was even more super siked about the price. It came on Wednesday and it in great condition and I am so very happy. Thank you my lovey!! And of course he are some pics of my new book..

1 comments:

Christie Philyaw, Pastry Chef said...

Very good looking Rice Krispy treats! And nice book, too! EBAY can become addictive.....hmmm, how do I know? Well, many countless nights searching everything...it's just fun!