BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Gonna try and be nice.

Okay I have to vent, but because of the situation i have to be nice!! Yuck! Okay Saturday after the men's prayer breakfast the family and i made the not so long, (but long enough to be boring) drive up to dawsonville, ga. We were headed to go to the kids aunt (from their egg donor's side ((wait is that mean?)) Elaina's house for her birthday party. Well, what a barrel of monkey fun that was. Okay i will say this, Elaina and her husband and children were so incredibly sweet and very kind and really made me feel at home. Well now on to the part where it gets hard to be nice, if looks could kill then i sure would be dead right now! The relatives knew Jamey (for obvious reasons) but a couple of times when Jamey tried to introduce me, i was given the most incredibly mean, evil, die looks that you have ever seen (and i thought that our family was good at that, they have us beat by miles). Some of them wouldn't even look at me or acknowledge that i was even there! I felt like a complete outcast, and here's the kicker to me, if it weren't for me orchestrating this whole stupid thing, the kids wouldn't have even been up there! And okay, correct me if I'm wrong but, when you haven't seen your children in oh, i don't know 3, 4 years, um wouldn't you spend as much time as possible soaking them in as you could while you can. Or would you spend like 45 minutes (collectively out of 4 hours that we stayed so that you could see them) with them while you spent the rest of the time doting all over your nieces and nephews and fawning all over you sisters husbands and mine (no jamey did not enjoy this and tried everything that he could to stay away from her)???? That my dear ladies will never happen again, i will tell you that much!!!
On a good note, i did get some cute pics of the kids and their cousins.

3 comments:

4get2remember said...

Listen...I've got these mad ninja skillz an' a set a nunchucks...gimme an address. I will roundhouse kick them ALL IN THE FACE!!!

And that, my friends, PROVES that violence can in fact fix things.

Christie Philyaw, Pastry Chef said...

Well, all I have to say is that you are a better person than I am! I know that it's for the kid's interests and all, but that sounds like a very difficult situation. And I'm sure that the kids appreciate all you are doing for them. They are very smart and sweet kids and realize the sacrifices you are making and will make in the future. I will keep ya'll in my prayers! Love Ya!

Sew Happy Momma said...

I really appreciate the fact that you would totally kick their buts heather, and thank ya'll for the prayers, I need them. I really hope that they see all that Christie, at least I hope that they do.
Thank ya'll
love ya