BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Saturday Mornings!

I love Saturday mornings. Especially the ones when Jamey is home. Today I woke up to the sounds of my darling husband making coffee! After the coffee was made, he and I sat down in the living room and drank a cup. He read and I checked mail and news. It was so nice. It felt like a picture out of "Lady and the Tramp", when Jim dear and Darling were sitting in front of the fire place, drinking coffee, read the newspaper and talking. Stupid and corny I know, but it was very enjoyable.

I couldn't find any actual pictures of this scene from the movie, however i did find this cute little pic that reminded me of the same scene, and for good reason. Any body know who the man in the picture is?

4 comments:

4get2remember said...

You got me, girl...the only Lady and the Tramp I know of involves dogs and spaghetti!

Sew Happy Momma said...

The picture is of Walt Disney himself and some lady named lillian.

Unknown said...

Naaa, thats Me when I was young and had more hair. I think I was 11 or 13 in that picture. I had just Got out of College, going on to flip burgers at the New B. K. up the street from momma's house. The one I burnt down by the way, it wasn't MY fault but they blamed me for it. Any way I loved hearing about the Sat. and the Coffee, wish I was there. Love you all. Ben

Sew Many Stitches said...

You have such a wonderful outlook on life and love an marriage. Jamey is a very lucky man.