BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My latest endeavor...

Yesterday at JOAnn's I bought the most ginormous skein of yarn, it was on sale for only $5. It is so soft too. So i decided that with this yarn i would finally get around to making the long promised overdue blanket to a certain hubby of mine. Sorry Jamey! Love ya.I am doing a double crochet pattern, mainly because that is the only one that i know, so....

Here's the pics..
You can't tell from the picture, but it is as long as our king size bed.
Here's a close up!

3 comments:

4get2remember said...

Good luck! I never made it past a scarf...all of the scarves I made were actually supposed to be blankets...once I realized I wasn't going to make anything longer than a scarf I got even lazier and went for hats! Ha!

Katie said...

can't wait to see it!!

Sew Many Stitches said...

You are good Steph! I did not know you crocheted too! Go Girl! Any time you want to Sit-n-Stitch together just let me know. Can not wait to see the finished product.