BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Arts and Crafts anyone?

This week has been absolutely nuts at work. We are trying to get reaccredited, I am having to work on school stuff, getting ready for my evaluation, it's the end of the school year and the children are soooooo crazy, etc. So after having to go in a 7:00 am this morning, yes Saturday morning, I needed something to try and halp me relax. I found some cute wood plaques at the Dollar Tree (I love this store!) along with some paint brush sets and paint. So Brooke and I sat down tonight and just started painting and here is what we came up with..

This is us doing our thing...

This is how Brooke's started..

And how it ended up!
And this is mine! Cute right?

3 comments:

4get2remember said...

So adorable! You should make a ton of those and sell them next year at the Geranium festival!

Sew Many Stitches said...

Beautiful! You and Brooke are both so lucky to have each other! I love to craft - I have a big crafting room - want to come over sometime? - you and Brooke?

Katie said...

That is so pretty! Did you freehand the "welcome"?
Yes, you should make them for the Geranium festival...me and Debbie are thinking of setting up a booth of Reeve's girls crafts! right, Deb? :)