BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 30, 2008

Graduation Day!

Congratulations Brooke Sullivan on "Graduating" the 5th grade. She was so excited that she was about to POP! She was also a little nervous too, she was the Special Speaker (valedictorian if you will) ((so she had to give a speech in front of everyone, and she did a marvelous job might I add)), she also had a solo in the School's song, received many awards, and a got a $25 gift card to Target for being Safety Patrol Captain. So, guess where we are going tomorrow.!!! Yep, Target! Yahoo. She did so great. I was so proud, I was tearing up the whole time that she was giving her speech. I can not believe how much she has grown up, even in the short time that I have been in her life. It was an especially emotional day for her dad, (don't tell him I told you), but his baby girl is going to middle school, and he doesn't want her to be that old yet....Awwww. It was very sweet. So after I had to jet off to work to get ready for my Pre-K graduation (blog at a later date, as soon as I get my pics, ((mom/dad!?!?)) ) Jamey decided to take the whole day off and spend it with Brooke. They went and ate, then lazed for a little while, played the Wii and then off to get big brother. It was a great day. Once again, Yeah Brooke!!! And now for some pics and videos!

Here she is walking in.

Here she is standing to be recognized for one of her many awards ( i know that i am boasting, but i am proud!)

And again, award!

A quick hug from the Principal. The Principal gave a speech about Brooke, how cool is that, then Brooke came up on stage to give her speech!

Here she is giving her speech, looks like a professional huh?

Yeah, my moms camera had sound, so now you can hear her too.!!!

And here she is, getting her diploma!!!




And the after shot, happy as can be!

1 comments:

4get2remember said...

Yay! Congratulations sweet Brooke!!