BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 19, 2008

To Long

Wow, i can't believe how long it had been since i posted. Feels like ages. But I just thought that I would let everyone know that all is well, I am feeling somewhat better and hope to be back to my normal self soon. Oh and thank you "skates" for my wonderful present, they helped cheer me up. Here are some pics of us getting ready to go to VBS (which was awesome). Those are not my glasses by the way, they are Jamey's, I just think they make me look cute!




2 comments:

Katie said...

Hey girl! Good to know you're feeling better. How did class go yesterday? TTYL!

Sew Happy Momma said...

Hey girl, yeah everything went really good. Although I hope you dont mind but we deviated a little from your normal things and made Cynthia some "Get Well/Birthday" cards, my heart just melted when lil jay came in ( late, so we had already shared and did my review and all ) and said that they were gonna go see his mom at emory b/c it was her birhtday. But all behaved and Brother Jon was great. Hope you are having fun! Love ya.