BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 7, 2008

All in a Saturdays work.

What a day. Brooke and I went everywhere. Well, really only like 3 places, but it was eventful. We went around and gathered some more arts and crafty things and then we went to a yard sale and racked up on some throw pillows and shoes (they were brand new)!!!!! So here are some pictures of what we have done today..
I bought the mirrors at the $ store and the "welcome" sign as well. It is a removable sticker but looks like paint, i love this. I think Brooke does too.


Here's a up close picture of the wall.


I bought this tray at Hobby Lobby, I painted it and then placed some really cute stickers in the bottom. This is sitting on my dining room table, it will hold my salt and pepper shakers.


I found this at the $ store, just too cute to pass up, the sides and back are painted black and have white polka dots.

Oh yeah, and Jamey I Love You!!!!

0 comments: