BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's the little things...

Well, today for the first time Brooke mentioned being embarrassed about her hair on her legs, and I had decided that whenever she brought this about, that would be the day. The day when she first "shaved"!! So instead I bought Nair (which smells alot better now than it used to). I figured she could start off easy. Well, she did it, and she is extremely impressed with her legs. They are so smooth. I just thought that this was worth documenting.

3 comments:

Sew Many Stitches said...

Such a big day for her! Thanks for being there for her Mom.

Love Aunt Deb

4get2remember said...

Awww...you're a way more laid back mom. Mom wouldn't let me shave until I was, like, 18...

Sew Happy Momma said...

Well, she is younger than I was, but they were pretty bad!! J/K...