BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Another First!

Well, I must be on a "parenting" roll this week. A little backstory though to start us off.... So yesterday I had to go to the doctor, I have bronchitis and sinusitis. So I feel like absolute crap, and thinking, yeah right, not happening. So I stayed home today to recoop as much as I could in one day. Well around 4 I had to go get the kids from school. Well by the time I reached them I was spent. So I'm not sure if it's the incredible wall of mucous that has taken up residency in my brain or the fact that I guess that I just plain trust him, I pulled over the car and told J.T that I thought that something was wrong with the seat and asked him to look at it for me. As he got in the car to "check", I asked him if he had his wallet and after the shocked answer "Uh, yeah" got in the passenger side of the car and said " alright, lets go." J.T was so excitied and let me tell you he was very professional the whole ride home.

1 comments:

4get2remember said...

Yeah J.T.!!! Good job!!!

Hope you feel better soon, Steph...