BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy 2nd Anniversary To us!!!!

Well, it has been a little while since I have last posted. There has been a lot going on. But recently Jamey and I had our 2nd Anniversary.!!!!!!!. It doesn't really even feel like it has been 2 whole years. So as part of our present to each other, we did something CRAZY! We adopted the cutest (however clinically insane) puppy ever. Her name is Chloe. She is a Italian Greyhound mixed with Chiuaua. She is full grown at a whopping 10lbs! She is long legged and looks like a little baby deer. She is a trip. Along with her, Jamey and I went and had lunch, then went to the movies and saw the new Batman movie (loved it!!!), then we walked around Barnes and Nobles for a long time and finally had dinner at Carraba's. It was a very awesome day. I love him so much. Jamey is my rock and my knight in shining armor, the love of my life. I can't wait to see what the next 2 years bring our way!! I love you Jamey.






Look how crazy she is. I wish that my camera had sound so you could hear her big bark coming out of her tiny body!

2 comments:

4get2remember said...

Happy Anniversary!! What a sweet poo-pod!!!

Sew Happy Momma said...

That is just what she is. A poo pod, we cant seem to get her completely house broken. Any thoughts?