BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 6, 2008

So last night we had young marrieds. I love young marrieds. We learn some very many valuable things and Pastor Michael really brings it all home. I am learning so much.
Last night since it was the day before Jamey's birthday I asked Christie to make a cake ( and a wonderful cake it was too, so chocolatey, moist and smooth, rich and creamy, i could go on and on, but i'll stop for time's sake) ((Thank you so much Christie, you are great and as soon as we cut the other one I will take and post and send you some pics of the little cake that you made.)) and the boys brought some balloons and we sang (and embarrased the junk out of him may I add) happy birthday to him. I also just want to say HAHA (evil laughter) all of you are now forever engraved into my blog page HAHAHA (evil laughter again)!!!





The oh-so-wonderful-beautiful-yummy-chocolate cake that Christie made!!!! You should really think about calling it that, you could charge more just because of the name!!






P.S: I uploaded these pics to photobucket, but then i have no idea how to get them from there to here without them being HUMONGOUS!!! HUGE!! LARGE!! BIG!! Anyways i think you get me, can anybody tell me what to do???

2 comments:

4get2remember said...

Ok wait...they look completely normal - do they look big on your screen? Or are you talking about other pictures altogether?

Christie Philyaw, Pastry Chef said...

Thanks for all of the kind words, Stephanie! I'm glad that everyone enjoyed it.