BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Saturday/Funday pt.2

Monday is Jamey's birthday, and no of course he gets no where near as excited as I do about birthday's, in fact there is no excitement at ALL! But I still like to think in my world that he does and that he wants me to make a fuss so that's what I do. So tonight mom,dad, and Tom (Jamey's dad) came over and we ate dinner and cake/icecream and had a great time talking and laughing and just being silly. Happy early birthday!!!!





Here is the cake that I made, I am no Christie's Sweet Treats, but I think that I did alright!?!? Everyone ate it and no one keeled over or anything! So yeah!







2 comments:

4get2remember said...

Yay! Happy Birthday! He's lucky to have such an awesome wife, Stephanie!!

Mimi said...

Ya'll have the best parties!Love you all!