BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Some things aren't really as ever bad as they seem, sometimes....

Well, yesterday has come and gone,more painless than I thought! I guess that i was expecting some life changing moment in time or something, crossing over some imaginary threshhold or something, i don't know. But as I said, my birthday has come and gone without even the blinking of an eye, over! I took the day off work, had lunch with my mom, Jamey took me 2 Olive garden and then we went and hung out at Barnes and Nobles and sat at the coffee shop for a little while, overall it was fun.
*Oh update, Mr.Garner called today and said that he wouldn't be here on monday as originally planned, but asked if instead we would come sign the papers tomorrow, ummm, YEAH, no prob there! So maybe tomorrow night i'll be able to talk about the signing of the papers! Yeah, i can't wait! Oh i wanted to post a very special THANK YOU to Christie and Christie's Sweet Treats for my most delectable cake! I will post pics of that soon and the house as well.

0 comments: